NO, really it does.

Yes, most of us have been unlucky enough to have the vomitous crippling feeling that consumes our stomach and makes you want to be sick out of your ear when you’ve been rejected (or drunkenly picked up a cougar), but it turns out that even the good kind can cause near death too.

A New Zealand woman was temporarily paralysed when her partner gave her a hickey on the neck, which created a clot in the artery, causing a minor stroke.

Doctors commented that “It was a love bite, there would be a lot of suction. Because of the physical trauma it had made a bit of bruising inside the vessel.”

“There was a clot in the artery underneath where the hickey was. We looked around the medical literature and that example of having a love bite causing something like that hasn’t been described before.” Well, in that case BBM will continue in its self-sufficient ways.

You can’t really go blind from masurbation, right?