Squirrel Causes Electricity Trauma To 15,000Classic British chav culture. Even the squirrels are at it. The cheeky bastard cut off half of Greenwich’s power leaving 15,000 in the dark.

“The squirrel is history now.” said a spokesman from the electricity company. It was zapped by tens of thousands of volts of electricity and died instantly, causing a piece of equipment to malfunction as its little body fizzled on the wires.

The incident happened just after 8am last Friday and the outages were to last for several more hours.

All power has since been restored to those affected. Thank god, what a disaster.


By Ella Delancey

Twitter: @ellaaadxb